4th July 2014 - Gunsan, Korea.
1. Gunsan Coffee - a new contender for best coffee shop in Korea. Certainly wins for decor. I love the sliding ladder to reach the books on the 6 metre high bookshelf.
2. Eunpa Lake Park - I walked 10km round the shore in the mid-day sun.
3. Burial mounds in the forest. I found these while taking a shortcut through the bush near the lake.
4. Awful piped music issues from these speakers all around the lake. Korea excels at spoiling a good thing.
5. DAFF - Dept of Agriculture Fisheries and Forestry? Perhaps not. Gunsan.